Where is the best place to go for paint? I need enough to respray a bootlid (both sides). Also how much would be required?

Now I guess it may need Spectro analysis as well to get it as close as reasonably possible, and I’m not entirely what it is finished in. Its a rather boring Tahiti Blue!

Hi Dave,

I can strongly recommend  "Ken & Lyn Paints". Phone 07778165966.

Although I have not actually met Ken I know that he has had many years of experience and is very willing to pas on his knowledge.

Regards, Colin

I use Auto Paints Brighton the first minor paint repair I did on on my MK4 Spit they came up with a spot on match from a small sample of paint on a lump of filler that fell off, and used them ever since.

Best regards David

21 hours ago, Colin Fairhurst said:

Hi Dave,

I can strongly recommend  "Ken & Lyn Paints". Phone 07778165966.

Although I have not actually met Ken I know that he has had many years of experience and is very willing to pas on his knowledge.

Regards, Colin

+1 for Ken and Lynn....very helpful..recommended to me via Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

Well. I’ve just spoken to and ordered paint from Ken, what a nice gentleman to deal with! He gave me some detailed instructions and said I could call him anytime if I needed some advice.