Wanted - headlight connector

One of the indivdual single pin connectors where the main wiring loom connects with the headlight wiring harness. It connects one of the limit switches to the motor relay.  It's very nasty and corroded so I'm after replacing both the male and female. Can anyone give me part nubers and/or tell me where I can get one?

Thanks in anticipation
Season's greetings to all
Al

Al

I searched for a part number / diagram but couldn't find what you were looking for. A couple of suggestions , until a TR7 electrical expert comes along !

This company I've used a number of times , sells a wide variety of connectors www.autoelctrcialsupplies.co.uk Plenty of pictures to compare with what you've got.

If you draw a blank then you approach TR7 breakers , some one like Robsport  www.robsport.co.uk to take a second hand one off the shelf.

Happy Christmas

Bob

Edited by bob-menhennett
Xmas greetings

Al, As far as I know the single pin connectors aren't available anymore. As a result most people are replacing faulty one with the earlier bullet and bullet joiner type.

If anybody does know of a source of the originals quite a few people would be interested.

Happy Christmas.