21 minutes ago, brian -r said:

Andrew, how do you get away with having so many toys:), the boss must be very understanding.

What's the secret.

Brian

Hi Brian,

It helps to have a wife who is a petrolhead and enjoys my TRs (in particular) and bikes B) - Bev was instrumental in me buying VUX back last year.  She likes my bikes but won't ride pillion anymore, although she hates the FireBlade (see photo at the bottom of my signature block) with a passion and wants me to sell it in the Spring, which will more than likely happen. I might just have to replace it with a Triumph Trident T160 which she really likes - I might even get her on the back of one of those? :)

Cheers, Andrew

Hi Andrew

Love the Z950 and the CB750 I'm afraid the fireblade is a smashing machine but not my style too much like a racer. I suppose the other two are more from my era, my next machine may well be a supercharged Zimmer frame:lol:.

Married to a petrolhead and all those toys, you lucky boy:D

Stay safe

Brian

17 minutes ago, WELLSY said:

Hi Andrew

Its a Laverda 3cl Jarama. Not commonly heard of. It was mainly a US export. 

I must get the correct decal fitted on the side panel to identify the model.

Farnham just down the road from me  , I live near Hook.

Simon

Hi Simon,

Oh well, I was almost right!

Ahh, Hook - maybe when the weather warms up we can go for a rideout down to Loomies (East Meon) or pop down the to Ace - there's now a few of us that rideout.

Cheers, Andrew