Wiper wheelbox

21 minutes ago, stuart said:

Does anyone have a good wiper wheelbox for a 3/3a that they could sell me please?

Stuart.

Hi Stuart, I have got a NOS lucas 37H6316 in a tatty box if that is what you are looking for?
Cheers
Ian

2 hours ago, cvtrian said:

Hi Stuart, I have got a NOS lucas 37H6316 in a tatty box if that is what you are looking for?
Cheers
Ian

37H sounds like a BMC/BL part number for a Mini or BMC1100?

Kevin

PS Just looked and does appear to be right one on the net. I managed to get 2 boxed BL one’s for a Cooper I rebuilt with exactly the same part number..

Edited by boxofbits

A while ago the TR Register published a booklet of interchangeable parts as several TR items were common/used across other ST/BL models, I have no idea if it is still available.
Ian

1 hour ago, cvtrian said:

A while ago the TR Register published a booklet of interchangeable parts as several TR items were common/used across other ST/BL models, I have no idea if it is still available.
Ian

I think I may still have a copy of that somewhere but if I remember rightly there wasnt that much that interchanged to the TR

Stuart.

Stuart,

Have sent you an email.

Tim