It’s Back

Hi Guys

I bought my Car about a month ago and discussed with the seller before agreeing the sale the car needed some attention in the tuning dept. Now the car had stood for a couple of years since finishing and needed driving, there was a misfire on a couple of cylinders 3 & 4 , the pump was not performing that well so I agreed with the seller to let my garage look at it. We had the prognosis that all was not well so I give the go ahead and had the following carried out

New Metering unit

New Bosch pump with PRV

New Injectors 

The Car now feels so alive and pulls like a train, I am now totally satisfied with my Yellow delight

Paul

Congratulations on your new purchase and I’m glad to hear that it’s running well. Welcome to the forum. Plenty of tinkering time and then drive it as much as possible.

Hi Paul, sounds like you have got  a result there,  plenty of fun to be had, but salty roads looming,  roll on the Spring.

Cheers,  Conrad.

Give the car a good 50 mile thrash today, and have to admit it seems to have done it the world of good

I've just noticed your mirrors are mounted quite far forward on the doors, I want to change my bullet type to the ones like yours, but thought as mine had been mounted really forward it might not work, I think I should give it a try now

Edited by Mk2 Chopper
Grammar

The drivers side is great, nearside has a blind spot but they look better in this position,so I can live with the nearside

Paul