Upgrade costs

I have the moss Eaton supercharger kit fitted. You are very welcome to come over and have a look at it. 

Details on http://72tr6.blogspot.com/?m=1

I run 4psi but have a pulley to go to 7psi if I choose. 

Much of the moss kit can be fabricated, the most complicated but is the inlet manifold. 

Happy to answer questions

Tim

On 12/12/2018 at 5:30 PM, Tim D. said:

I have the moss Eaton supercharger kit fitted. You are very welcome to come over and have a look at it. 

Details on http://72tr6.blogspot.com/?m=1

I run 4psi but have a pulley to go to 7psi if I choose. 

Much of the moss kit can be fabricated, the most complicated but is the inlet manifold. 

Happy to answer questions

Tim

Thanks for the offer Tim. I have just read your blog.... really informative. 

I have a CF car US spec so I am expecting to have low compression so should be just right for a Supercharger. 

I have found a M62 supercharger and am confident I can engineer the necessary ancillaries to connect it up. I intend to use an inter cooler but not sure what carb to put on it. I know it has to be at least a 2”. I have also seen a blog on throttle body injection system added to the supercharged engine.  Could be a step 2. 

Im a little ahead of myself as my car has just arrived in Southampton in a container and should get it this week. 

My first plan is to drive it and then get it in the garage to see what I have purchased. 

I’ll report back.