TR2 heater hoses

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the diameter of the original heater to demister vent hoses on the TR2? I'm putting in a modern heater from T7 Designs and need to know those dimensions and I haven't any of the original heater fittings to measure nor do they give them on the Moss website.

Thanks and Regards

Ian

If you have the version with the outlets https://www.t7design.co.uk/products/heating/heaters/3-5kw-lightweight-heater-with-side-vents-12v.html

They are 2" and vacuum cleaner hose works perfectly..

Stuart.

944947006_010(2).thumb.JPG.0d8c40b08786baf91161dfaa8104dbb3.JPG

Thanks for your reply Stuart.

Your advice and photographs are where I got the idea of using the T7 Design heater - it seems a really good and economical way of putting an efficient heater into a TR2.

However I'm trying to confirm that the 2" hoses will fit onto the original demister vents under the scuttle. I can get hold of a couple of these to fit.

Regards

Ian

14 hours ago, mike ellis said:

The demister vent inlets on my TR3A are 1.25 inch diameter.  I would assume tr2s are the same.

Mike

Just push the pipes further up the demist vent tubes and fit a cable tie.

Stuart.