Used bumper pricing

Hi, 

Can anyone try to give me a ball park figure on a set of used bumpers, described as straight and good (waiting for pics). They are from a CR (not the later ones with indicators on the front bumper), and will these fit a CP? 

When I enquired how much, I'm being asked to make an offer but I don't really know where to start on pricing and it's difficult when the seller hasn't given me anything to go on. Ideally I only want the front, if anyone knows what I should expect to pay for one?

Thanks

Gareth

Hi Gareth, I have just sold one to a member .  It's a straight Tr6 later cp, front bumper.  None available new at the moment. 

I haven't sold a complete rear, but I would guess at £150 ish....straight and no real dents , may have rust but will dismantle and rechrome well

Hope this helps, 

Conrad.        Pm sent.

10 hours ago, Mk2 Chopper said:

Hi, 

Can anyone try to give me a ball park figure on a set of used bumpers, described as straight and good (waiting for pics). They are from a CR (not the later ones with indicators on the front bumper), and will these fit a CP? 

When I enquired how much, I'm being asked to make an offer but I don't really know where to start on pricing and it's difficult when the seller hasn't given me anything to go on. Ideally I only want the front, if anyone knows what I should expect to pay for one?

Thanks

Gareth

It has to be remembered that it will cost at least £700+ for re- chroming a pair of bumpers, so in my view the least amount of rusting the better as this has to be polished out and affects the final price charged.

Bruce.