Where is the like button on this forum?

Is it just me and Lebro that cannot find this 'Like' button?

I have taken this text from the page Wayne Scott added to the forum regarding the forum update software. 4th paragraph down it says;

Fans of social media will notice that the forum now has a simple button to  react to posts, rather akin to the "Like" button on Facebook. This allows users to rate posts in technical sections to help novice users identify advice that is supported by more experienced members, for example. This is the little heart on the bottom right of each post.

I emailed the TR register office re this on the 3rd October and had no joy.

May I suggest when it is located it be replaced next to the 'Quote' button for ease of activation. The 'Like' button is being promoted to identify helpful and good advice, which is what this forum is all about. And whilst doing this could this 'Like' button also be added to other sections of this forum and not just for 'General & Technical'?

Best wishes,

Mike

Niall, it could well be a software issue which the forum needs to address, could even be affected by what browser peeps are using.

It's a key function of the forum that will help visitors and members navigate and also show their appreciation for the post.

Mike ;)

21 minutes ago, TR NIALL said:

I cant even give you a Wink or a Smile all I can do is a Shamrock☘️

I would give this a like if I could, but I can’t because I am also on an I-pad.

This is strange, i'm on windows 10 at work and home and can see it...... On Google chrome

I have flagged this up as a report, strange how i can see them & click them but not you guys!

I can’t see any of that on my iPhone. 

And no option that I can see to change to desk top version like the last platform version. 

Wayne

Still not appearing on any of my devices, all I see on that line is the + and quote button, nothing to the right.

Is it an internet browser issue?  I have had similar issues in the past on a forum I run and my IT guys went it and corrected it allowing other browsers permissions.

Best wishes,

Mike

Wayne, look at your post and Toms post in my photo of your picture and post above and you will see that I do not have the buttons you mention. I am on an I-  pad and Roger is on Windows7 and neither of us have the buttons at all.

This is how it looks on my iPhone 

in the hope it informs those that understand ICT 

unlike me !!

B0D7B363-7566-46C2-9C7F-D2095731FEA4.png

Edited by Hamish
Clarity