Wanted: front bumper

Is this the breakfast club that I am missing out on? I know you farmers get up early but really! BTW Clocks go back this weekend.

You did't say what bumper was for and couldn't open your link. Plus my bumper is on south coast. Helpful aren't I ?!

I don't want to commit some else before being asked and Conrad may no more, BUT doesn't John Wilson live in Inverness? The reason I suggest this is that myself and Conrad both suspect that John probably has cause to come down to us early in the New Year if you are not in a rush for it. I hope it works for you.

Non boxed brackets and boxed brackets? I find out there is more that I don't know every day - that is NOT the same as I learn something every day.

Hi Saggy,

You're not missing out on any breakfast club, the previous posts were from yesterday evening.

I was looking for a front bumper for a TR6, hence posting here on the TR6 sub-forum. The link I posted would have taken you to my original ad in classifieds, I removed the ad after Conrad & I made a wee deal. Re-John Wilson from Inverness, maybe you could put me in touch?

Thanks for the reminder on the clocks going back, much much shorter days to come, don't you just love this time of year!

Richard.

Duh ! Sorry I had late night/early morning.

Duh ! Again. I missed 'TR6' in your link.

Thanks for being gentle on me with your post. Not firing on all cylinders this morning and only up to four at best.

John Wilson's number is 01330 823757

Very nice gent but his wife is poorly so 'make allowances' if you follow me. Good luck.

PS. You didn't let Conrad prise a Merk out of your wallet did you? :lol:

On 10/26/2018 at 11:19 PM, John390 said:

I hope that you sold him the right one Conrad. You know that the UK ones changed. Non boxed brackets then boxed brackets!

Cheers John

Its a boxed in bracket one, which began in  later cp , so i understand.

Conrad.

Hi Conrad, I wasn't being critical. The guy asked for a TR6 bumper, I was just saying that there are 2 (UK) types. He did not say what year. You obviously know that. The early bumpers (unboxed) are difficult to come by now as I don't think they have been remade. They also sit further back nearer the front valance. I managed to get a usable one a few years ago for my wife's 69' TR6.

Cheers JOhn