Decent looking and keenly priced TR5 for sale

TRGB have a UK tr5 with overdrive and surrey top, with full and extensive body off restoration finished in 2004. Apparently it featured in heartbeat in 2006.

Looks keenly priced as well, can't see it hanging about for too long.

https://www.trgb.co.uk/cars-for-sale

Edited by MikeThomas
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice. I will visit it on Friday at show.  Keenly price! OK then.

Having rekindle my TR passion after 18 years, I am still coming to grips with the prices/values of cars today - the astonishing top end prices are usually about 35% more than the reviewers suggest - and also the enormous variation of vehicle conditions to be expected after 50 odd years I guess.  My last TR6 is still running according to the MOT register, with a few failures along the way since 2006.

I agree that "we only get what we pay for..."  but with the exception of anything with an internal combustion engine . a £10k** mistake can be pretty awful but a £36K mistake is massive.

I guess another cliche is appropriate here " You pays your money...................."

Paying an expert inspector must help.

**I have been advised by a restorer that he spends his time working on cars that the buyers thought were good value until they run up a £15k bill with him. Blimey, I do sound depressed!

Must be the hour and an acute attack of car search fatigue.

Brendan