Heart is literally broken in two.

Sorry to hear you have sold your 5. I can understand why it's been a tough day for you. As someone said to me earlier, we are only the custodians of these cars. No doubt you've enjoyed the car and done your bit to keep it going. Let's hope the new custodian takes as much joy from it as you obviously have. 

I cannot ever imagine selling mine, but then we never know what the future holds and sometimes there's no choice but a difficult one.

Best wishes, 

Darren 

Hi UR1328 ....I sold My Signal Red one , restored by me,  this summer.

It was tough to see her go, but bought by a chap for his 60TH  birthday,  so he is a happy man.

Have a pint or two.

Conrad.

I can relate to this too, it's even harder if you've spent years and ££££ restoring the car:(

I was sad when Mine went off to Northern Ireland in February, but felt worse when I sold my Vitesse in 2015 after owning it for 13 years and spending over 4 years restoring it.

As Conrad says, a pint or two will help!