MU outlets to which injector?

Hi All

Another one of my errr dumb questions.

So just going to install new injector hoses on a newly assembled Pi system and as i have mentioned before i didn't take nearly enough pictures or notes on how stuff came apart and hence how things go back together and the gap between stripdown and reassembly has been well long long long.:)

So thinking of injector No1 as being at the front of the engine do they connect up like this? and forgive my descriptions i'm sure there are correct namres for each outlet.

image.png.77c244b49e7c244845afc69704270e28.png

Where DS = Distrubutor side of the MU, ie front and BHS = Bulkheade side of the MU ie rear.

It should be fairly obvious but i cant find a list anywhere.

Cheers

Keith

As Dave said, get your self a copy of the BL brown book; some years ago it was possible to download a digital copy somewhere on the Forum but no idea if that's still possible. The brown book + a copy of the official parts manual which lists every single component in exploded diagram's are really essential if you are doing any serious work on your TR. 

Hi Keith.

Hope this helps.  http://tr6pi.com/TR6 workshop Manual.pdf

Kind Regards,

Dave from Spain

Hi All

And that makes complete sense, i fully expected it to be in the brown book and i have one and use it alot.

Just couldn't see it anywhere, must have not looked hard enough.

Anyone give me the appropriate page ref number.

Cheers

Keith

Hi Richard,

I have not seen a parts book online.

I live in a village, Albatera south of Alicante.

Kind Regards,

Dave from Spain

Hi Keith,

Page 19.60.16pi metering unit with injector numbers. Is this what you want?

Kind Regards,

Dave from Spain

Thanks Derek,

Is there a 1972 one lurking around out there?

Kind Regards,

Dave from Spain

Hi Dave L

Thats what i wanted and it does make me wonder how i missed it, obviously having an off day, lol.

I'm assuming that the numbers on the diagram of the MU correspond to the injector number starting no1 at the front of the engine, which is the same as i worked out from other sources as mention by Dave the Aardvark.

Cheers

Keith

On 10/12/2018 at 1:01 PM, Richard Crawley said:

What happened to the "Thanks/Like" button, cant seem to find it?

There is a little heart that you click, brings up some icons, one of which is the like one.

Gareth

Hi Mik C

Getting off the like button subject to the stamping. After wear and refurbs in the last 45 years mine err don't.

But got the confirmation that the list I worked out was correct from Dave Aardvark and Dave Lewis so all in place by the WE.

Cheers

Keith