Hi to all  can anyone recommend which types of Grease  to use in the  Front hubs  trunnions and steering rack please or should I just go for a multipurpose grease kind regards John 

For us the price of grease is irrelevant...back in the day, bean counters were sucking the value out of everything so triumph specified the cheapest grease they could get away with. Therefore use molyslip grease everywhere....it's grossly overspecified for most applications...but for us managing just one pot of grease makes life easy.

Since the early 1960s, I've used Castrol LM everywhere on my TRs.  Works well and makes life simple as the one grease gun does everything.

Ian Cornish

Regarding the trunnions; as I understand it Triumph switched from specifying grease, to using oil for the trunnions with the introduction of the TR4A. Which modern oil type is recommended now? Anyone know the reason they stopped specifying grease?

Jim