F1 Barcelona 2019

I have tried to put this topic on the Members Chat Forum but this infuriating site will not give me access, even though I have logged in and I have been a member for over 30 years, and yes I have tried to contact the administrators but to no avail.

I want to book tickets for F1 Barcelona 2019 but the website does not allow direct purchase from the circuit. Does anyone have any experience of purchasing from Agencies for this venue, as I am aware that there are lots of scams out there and I don't want to turn up with bogus tickets?

Keith

Hi John,

I have been a member of the TRR since 1989, Membership No 13026 but it hasn't made any difference with the office.

Hi Don,

Thanks for the information about the websites, I am following it up.

Keith

Hi, Keith,

Sorry, I was a bit slow on the uptake there, should have picked up the inference that you were a member of the TRR, not just the forum.

As Roger says, it really should just take a call to the office to get your status sorted and it’s very disappointing that you are having so much trouble.

Hope the next call will sort it out for you!

John