Redbourn Classics on the Common

If you are free this Saturday (15th Sept) the village of Redbourn in Hertfordshire (between St.Albans and Hemel Hempstead J9 M1) are holding their 2nd annual Cassics on their common opposite the Cricketer's Pub. 12pm to 5.30pm.

You may be lucky and get your car in for £10 on the day ? www.redbournclassics.co.uk

they recon to have over 300 Classic Cars and Bikes of all types, Commercials, Trucks & Tractors. There are also Side Show family attractions and Catering.

I've entered my TR6Pi which is it's first time I've ever shown it at a classic car event, and will be my first drive in it this year (broken back, don't ask) A white and black car with wire wheels I'll be doing a spot of marshalling so if you wanna say Hi...I'll be wearing my trade mark white baseball cap and a fetching Hi Vis vest.

Denis

Read my Profile if you're interested in Motor Racing find me for a chat.

post-8693-0-26842200-1536858539_thumb.jpg

If you are free this Saturday (15th Sept) the village of Redbourn in Hertfordshire (between St.Albans and Hemel Hempstead J9 M1) are holding their 2nd annual Cassics on their common opposite the Cricketer's Pub. 12pm to 5.30pm.

You may be lucky and get your car in for £10 on the day ? www.redbournclassics.co.uk

they recon to have over 300 Classic Cars and Bikes of all types, Commercials, Trucks & Tractors. There are also Side Show family attractions and Catering.

I've entered my TR6Pi which is it's first time I've ever shown it at a classic car event, and will be my first drive in it this year (broken back, don't ask) A white and black car with wire wheels I'll be doing a spot of marshalling so if you wanna say Hi...I'll be wearing my trade mark white baseball cap and a fetching Hi Vis vest.

Denis

Read my Profile if you're interested in Motor Racing find me for a chat.

I would like to go but I am booked into Kop Hill which is a major event in the Chilterns which is not far from you.

Have a nice day,

Bruce.