My sq umbrella has come to the end of its life, i have looked in the club shop but could not find it for sale, so I have phoned today and its out of stock and dont know when new ones will in. Dose anyone know of other sq umbrellas that will fit on a surry top.

Mike. Redrose group

post-9337-0-70240400-1536585093_thumb.jpeg

I looked high and low with no success for a squarella before the TRR relaunched it. I got a Nike golf umbrella from JD Sports. It's not square but plenty big enough and not so expensive (unlike the TRR one) for me to baulk at putting four poppers in it for extra windproofness (my word).

Hi Mike,

like Pete I use a standard cheapo brolly from JDSport - £3.99 each or 2 for £6

Insert poppers in the brolly to align with the roof poppers on the surrey corners.

I use extra material just beyond the edge of the brolly to hold the poppers.

This will withstand the strongest wind (maybe not a hurricane) and rain.

Cheap enough to replace annually

Roger

Hi Brenda,

TR Register square umbrellas are available via the office, they have been especially purchased to fit over the cockpit with hood down or Surrey on, they are £35 each and nice quality. Give Jo a call in the office 01235 818866 or email her at office@tr-register.co.uk

TRaah for Now!

Phil

I am amazed they are out of stock, there were loads at the office just 3 weeks ago?

• 2 months later...