TR250 for sale

BST is on strike

car is from Georgia looks great needs floors B post chassis repairs to rear section and a welding man.

largely as it came out of the factory.

Engine turns OK

Asking £9250, firm.

will restore if not sold.

post-4234-0-14580300-1536091597_thumb.jpg

post-4234-0-68276100-1536091614_thumb.jpg

Edited by pfenlon

Nice one Pete,

There is a market out there, shane you didnt trailer it to Beaulieu, it would have sold there.

Loads of foreign buyers and uk .

Best of luck,

Conrad.

I am surprised that the tubes havent sold, loads of people need them !!

Good luck selling the car pete., its a good time of year to buy one, to crack on with it through the winter months.

Conrad.

Elclem1, replied.

Dave, tubes of this stuff have been out of stock at Amazon for years, so are a valuable commodity.

When that Black dog is on your back and the sodding wotnot won't fit, a small bit of TOE paste will get it done.

who needs Jelly for the windscreen rubber, a smear of TOE on the hands will slam the thing in the frame in No time at all.

But I have to reserve the TOE sale in case I find a buyer for the 250, 56 watchers on the bay, but means nought without some Tubes of...................

post-4234-0-50819700-1536764054_thumb.jpg

post-4234-0-69940800-1536764083_thumb.jpg

Pete

Don't you need to keep some TOE for the spitfire? how are you progressing on that one?

Phil

Haven't done much due to single car garage, but have started, new brakes, engine is running well just pulled the gearbox to fit new clutch, awaiting parts.

electrickery all working but need some small bits, lighting sw and indicator, windscreen and rubber also needed, (anyone got any of these

should go for MOT within 3 weeks, MX5 seats fitted that was a tight fit and a bit difficult, had a quote for seat recovering and a carpet set for £1000+vat, nuts!

MX5 seat are cheap and a carpet set of Ebay I hope will suffice.

sill needs a bit of new steel welding in but getting more done daily.

post-4234-0-65338900-1536778993_thumb.jpg

post-4234-0-51627700-1536779021_thumb.jpg

post-4234-0-99285700-1536779048_thumb.jpg

The bush in the flywheel is tight as .... going to try the grease trick when I get the mandrill.

Nothing worse than a tight Bush Pete. Good luck with the lube. Hope your man drill is up to the job.

H

Well the grease trick did work AND the 1/2" drill did the job very well.

Well done Pete

On to the next job

There is ALWAYS a next job.

H