Jump to content
Z320

Where did you drive to with your TR today

Recommended Posts

I did not know there was still a "Cox & Buckles" ??

Bob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the one being referred to is on Southsea Road, Kingston - blink and you would miss it.

 

 

D21C8080-4CAD-4088-BF9C-3A68B002165A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ntc said:

Exhaust Andrew? thought you had that sorted elsewhere :rolleyes:

Potholes and shite roads Neil, it must have worked loose.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Lebro said:

I did not know there was still a "Cox & Buckles" ??

Bob.

Yes Bob, Alan took over the reins from Pete Cox and Pete Buckles to support TR and MG Servicing when Moss came onto the scene.

8 minutes ago, AndyR100 said:

I think the one being referred to is on Southsea Road, Kingston - blink and you would miss it.

It's about knowledge and service delivery, but don't you think we should be supporting our specialist network rather than making cheap wisecracks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Andrew Smith said:

 

It's about knowledge and service delivery, but don't you think we should be supporting our specialist network rather than making cheap wisecracks. 

 

Nothing ‘cheap’ or ‘wisecrack’ in my comment..... Simply letting folk know where it was, and also informing that you need to keep eyes open for its location. Oh well.

...... Andy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AndyR100 said:

 

Nothing ‘cheap’ or ‘wisecrack’ in my comment..... Simply letting folk know where it was, and also informing that you need to keep eyes open for its location. Oh well.

...... Andy 

If you say so, but pretty sure people can find it for themself if genuinely interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He knows a great deal about the TR cars and is very helpful. He took my gearbox out and replaced it after the overhaul quickly and very neat job. His name is Alan and he is very helpful.

Good luck

Richard & B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to a local event at The Cottage Inn Upper Bucklebury near Thatcham on Saturday 25 May 2019.

Dave

Copy 2.JPG

Copy 3.JPG

Copy 1.JPG

Copy 4.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We spent three days at the Laughton Cuckoo steam fair in Sussex. It is a 40 acre site with  an area for classic cars and there were three TR3 and many other interesting cars of all sorts. The show includes all types of steam engines and many displays of different sorts including  a real Circus, a model circus tent, a display of bicycles, British Bike clubs, cross country rides in an Army tank and sledge pulling. There was also a Rock band , a Jazz band, The Lipsticks a  R&R girl  singers group and a Neil Diamond tribute who was very good. The bar is open all day and you can camp  overnight if you need to.

Next one is the Autumn fair

Richard & B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Richardtr3a said:

We spent three days at the Laughton Cuckoo steam fair in Sussex. It is a 40 acre site with  an area for classic cars and there were three TR3 and many other interesting cars of all sorts. The show includes all types of steam engines and many displays of different sorts including  a real Circus, a model circus tent, a display of bicycles, British Bike clubs, cross country rides in an Army tank and sledge pulling. There was also a Rock band , a Jazz band, The Lipsticks a  R&R girl  singers group and a Neil Diamond tribute who was very good. The bar is open all day and you can camp  overnight if you need to.

Next one is the Autumn fair

Richard & B.

That would be perfect for the IWE.

Roger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RogerH said:

That would be perfect for the IWE.

Roger

Roger, Maybe a bit to far south for most.

OK my me though.

Dave

Edited by DaveR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DaveR said:

Roger, Maybe a bit to far south for most.

OK my be though.

Dave

And entrance cost £9.00  Each exhibitor has a number and the highest number that I saw was 1098. So quite busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took my self a ride out to Milford Common on Cannock Chase in the beautiful sunshine

IMG_4335.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drove from Notts to Abersoch  this morning...250 miles Roof down, cool start and Sunshine Finish....what more does a man need..

IMG_20190609_114639.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out on a 100 miles drive we had a stop at Vellberg (D),

a village with middle age town center, to have some italian ice cream.

Vellberg.thumb.JPG.5d581c3199f68238a88e3427728f7f67.JPG

Car run lovely, took us save and without problems back.

Ciao, Marco

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Dave,  it was quite amazing, a mate gave me the best driving route through Snowdonia,  but I went a bit wrong and ended up on this one track Road, sheer drops and great scenery. I have clocked where the road is , if anyone else wants to give it a go  !!

Conrad.

Drive home from Abersoch was 5.5 hours, 250 miles in the pouring rain,  roof up naturally and some water coming in at times !! It was an Adventure in itself....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today we drove from Santa Margherita on the Italian Riviera to Lake Como........and VUX has had to put up with some extremely hot weather at 32C!

64824110_10214437054535370_8827889975065

64733578_10214437054655373_8103006199668

Cheers, Andrew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello All

                   Not a TR but Still a Triumph!

Roger & The Memsahib

DSC00048.JPG

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00066.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Andrew and Roger are having a great time, that's what the cars are for boys.

Conrad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday 14 Redrose Cars had a excellent day at the 50th Bunbury Village Day, and then had a short drive to a local pub for dinner and a drink.

Mike  Redrose group 

 

 

6B29F753-3A66-4CC4-AB4D-7662ADA454C6.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had the Jura Ferry from Islay to ourselves on Friday having had to leave the car on Islay on Thursday because the Ferry ( not the car) broke down.

58CB9E28-2349-48E2-BC51-7ACF86373007.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, rogerguzzi said:

Hello All

                   Not a TR but Still a Triumph!

Roger & The Memsahib

DSC00048.JPG

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00066.JPG

Looks good Roger. Nothing wrong with Spits, the last of the British roadsters.

Dave  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atlantic Bridge to Seil Island on our way back to Oban this afternoon. Just by chance we bumped into Steve Hall ( TR Enterprises ex ) in the pub here, he is off racing in Ypres tomorrow.

748C374E-4363-45B2-A866-5CAF7764F9D5.jpeg

E3874A88-6A14-48DF-B638-CE7B1D02E420.jpeg

Edited by SuzanneH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to far today but a nice Breakie meet with Pistonheads members at Lichfield Staffs. Have to keep the TR6 flag flying. Nice eclectic mix of cars

 

IMG-4368.jpg

 

IMG_4371.jpg

 

 

IMG_4373.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.