• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sunset at John o'Groats

Took my cousin out to lunch. She was born in 1918.   Tom

Lovely end to a lovely day. Crisp winter coastal run, and down to the beach for a stroll at sundown.  Happy new year all, Deggers

Posted Images

Very true Hamish, times have changed, I too spent many years visiting my grand parents in Dartmouth, camped on the fields approaching Man Sands even driven down the stony track to the beach.

I have travelled the river Dart on a ferry, in my dell quay dory many times. Sailed out from Philips yard on a friends 30ft yacht, travelled down the spectacular coast line visiting the beaches the little  coves in both, crossed over the Dart in both the higher and lower ferries and yet although times have changed, I still can’t get over the spectacular, breathtaking scenery this area offers, which I just love.

Edited by Misfit
15 hours ago, brenda said:

Lovely cottage on the right as you get off the ferry, hopefully we’ll be staying there again next year.

Mike Redrose Group 

IMG_0425.jpeg

Cool,

I browsed the web with google with this photo,

and what Google found was this photo at the again open TR Register forum!!!!

Ciao, Marco 

20 hours ago, brenda said:

Lovely cottage on the right as you get off the ferry, hopefully we’ll be staying there again next year.

Mike Redrose Group 

IMG_0425.jpeg

Just got to put up with the occasional day time high speed  Devon train service on that line. 

Edited by Hamish