• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sunset at John o'Groats

Took my cousin out to lunch. She was born in 1918.   Tom

Lovely end to a lovely day. Crisp winter coastal run, and down to the beach for a stroll at sundown.  Happy new year all, Deggers

Posted Images

Evening all just got back from a very nice day at Tatton Park car show with 16 other TRs from the Redrose group. The weather was very kind to us all today, don’t think we can say the same for tomorrow.

Mike redrose group 

0ECBDB64-8842-4CC4-8275-38E78DCAA03D.jpeg

AE79CB45-826B-4900-803D-11011C13CD26.jpeg

AD691B81-5D61-485E-8329-4CD416191DC0.jpeg

3088A7EB-45A3-4A95-80E7-C475FACAA302.jpeg

I folks,

we popped into Windsor this afternoon in the 4A just see what was going on and say hello to the Queen.

WOW - all of humanity and their uncle was there.  They had a big bash on the long walk at midday which must have been utter madness.

Due to the slow driving through the town we ended up in countless photos with the castle immediately behind us.  Say Cheese.

Roger

Today we had a very wet return visit to Tatton Park car show, we had 16 TRs on the stand, we had a raised a toast to the Queen with a glass of Bucks Fizz and a slice of cake. We also had 2 members from the Clyde Valley group call for a catch up. A good day overall, hopefully next weekend the sun will return.

Mike redrose group 

4D336921-92A6-4022-AB75-2E2052C1F3D7.jpeg

1672140C-8C0A-4C31-B4D6-6E0572E44C9C.jpeg

76DE397D-9BCD-490B-AAD7-B3ABE32325B8.jpeg

4B00F9BE-BE78-4734-8C86-D6DD9A4AEFA4.jpeg

Tuesday run to a local pub meet. Thought I’d experiment with a different camera position. 
whilst you can hear the webers ( nearly as nice as the exhaust imo) I think you’ll agree without some element of the car in the picture it’s ……. Less than interesting.

so will think again before 3 sisters sprint on Sunday. 

Great varied car pub  meet Hamish, 

I noticed on your trip to the pub there were frequent daubings on the road in large white letters, saying SLOW.

I wonder what they mean  !!

Conrad.

2 hours ago, Crawfie said:

Looks good Bobicus !

And afterwards a prawn sandwich from Markus and Spencious ! As per Carry on Cleo ( I think ).

Mick Richards

27 minutes ago, openroad said:

Great varied car pub  meet Hamish, 

I noticed on your trip to the pub there were frequent daubings on the road in large white letters, saying SLOW.

I wonder what they mean  !!

Conrad.

as a motorcycle IAM member (harder than cars !) All complied with Conrad and courtesy to other road users and horses on the green. 

Didn't mean it in a bad way at all,  thought it was fun.... never mind it's a bit like texting , you can get into right trouble doing that these days. !!

Anyway onwards and upwards,  keep up the good work. 

Conrad.

4 minutes ago, openroad said:

Didn't mean it in a bad way at all,  thought it was fun.... never mind it's a bit like texting , you can get into right trouble doing that these days. !!

Anyway onwards and upwards,  keep up the good work. 

Conrad.

No worries Conrad we are good. :D

just thought it wise to clarify as once on the web always on the web :ph34r:

On 6/11/2022 at 1:28 PM, Motorsport Mickey said:

And afterwards a prawn sandwich from Markus and Spencious ! As per Carry on Cleo ( I think ).

Mick Richards

Well did not get to see the Rome forum, but did get to visit the one at Pompey:

IMG-20220612-WA0001.thumb.jpeg.3888cd3c0c0e14c86c4be5273b692822.jpeg

2 hours ago, Lebro said:

Well did not get to see the Rome forum, but did get to visit the one at Pompey:

IMG-20220612-WA0001.thumb.jpeg.3888cd3c0c0e14c86c4be5273b692822.jpeg

I have a very great fwiend in Wrome.

He has a wife you know..do you know what her name is? :lol:

Epic scenery.. hope you enjoy!

Kevin

Edited by boxofbits
On 6/11/2022 at 8:20 AM, Hamish said:

Tuesday run to a local pub meet. Thought I’d experiment with a different camera position. 
whilst you can hear the webers ( nearly as nice as the exhaust imo) I think you’ll agree without some element of the car in the picture it’s ……. Less than interesting.

so will think again before 3 sisters sprint on Sunday. 

No TR in the shot? Yes, but the Webers more than make up for that. When you are overtaking, the engine sounds really smooth, grunty, POWERFUL. 

Ciao for now,

David (might see you at the International Triumph Weekend)

Picture yesterday,   going up the mountain section of the TT course, - still one-way after Saturday's last race,  so overtaken by bikes and cars doing silly speeds.  Photo taken by a pro-photographer who snaps bikes and cars and then sells you the results,   I liked it so I bought it.   In the background is Ramsey (where I live).

IMG_0267.thumb.jpg.9f56b50f8c30c2bb3aa90e1dca984778.jpg

Cheers

Dave