• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sunset at John o'Groats

Took my cousin out to lunch. She was born in 1918.   Tom

Lovely end to a lovely day. Crisp winter coastal run, and down to the beach for a stroll at sundown.  Happy new year all, Deggers

Posted Images

Great pics as usual Mike the better halfs skills I guess.

I had a trip out near Liverpool - aintree good on the bends and the straights not good over the jumps 

lovely weather only about 8miles all day tho. 

4A7C52D5-E7BF-43BC-AA88-32541C9FF2AC.jpeg

A8ED4DF9-F9B4-4801-A6C6-039B328FBBCE.jpeg

Edited by Hamish

We only have one space in the garage at home and the mini has had dibs on it since it arrived last September. 

But I've managed to negotiate a week long swap for the TR so I can enjoy terrifying the le touquet locals once again! Va va voom! 

PXL-20220503-063505081.jpg

Great Pictures Eli...he just needs to reach the pedals and he's away !!

Conrad.

C5E9FB77-1691-42F3-87C6-A1CFD6ECDEFB.jpeg

F6FC7803-39FA-48C8-8EBD-11C008BA911A.pngReady for transfer following a quick check up byTrustee Phil Tucker. Making a list of things to be done although so far so good. 
Turned out to be a nice day too. Ended up with a look around the Moretonhampston  motor museum.

Edited by Misfit

A triumph with the bonnet up - no surely not-

but it’s the first time I have noticed the engine bay interior is black. 

Daimler sp250 is (should be) the same whatever the car colour as well. 

A week ago we went for afternoon tea & then finished off by attending the monthly classics gathering @ Kineton Sports & Social Club near Stratford. A very nice gathering with many cars & bikes in glorious sunshine with a bar, burgers etc & a very friendly atmosphere all round! Well worth a visit on the 1st Thursday of each month.

It's been a long time but it had to happen..  Katie seen in this particular topic. !

P1420414s.thumb.JPG.c16a0f533b0f6c6324c8d992ab1dd264.JPG

First trip out in Katie  for a very long time (seemingly with many of those hours / days with my being under the car or else inverted in the foot-wells).  After a final check, the intent was simply to take her around the block.. but she was driving so quietly and smoothly that I found myself over at Suffolk Water Park.  That was just a round trip of 20 miles ..but it's streets ahead of where we were a month ago. 

Pete

2 hours ago, brenda said:

Lovely drive today, called at Ludlow food centre for lunch and then onto Croft Castle for a walk round, stopping the night at The Lion at Leintwaedine.

Mike Redrose Group

Lovely weekend for it. You back for RRG  meeting ?

22 minutes ago, Bfg said:

It's been a long time but it had to happen..  Katie seen in this particular topic. !

First trip out in Katie  for a very long time (seemingly with many of those hours / days with my being under the car or else inverted in the foot-wells).  After a final check, the intent was simply to take her around the block.. but she was driving so quietly and smoothly that I found myself over at Suffolk Water Park.  That was just a round trip of 20 miles ..but it's streets ahead of where we were a month ago. 

Pete

that is fantastic news Pete. 
stop looking now and enjoy the car this summer.

26 minutes ago, Bfg said:

Pete

Pleased to see you out and about, good for you Pete hopefully first of many more trips out.:)

Derek

Pete that’s fantastic all that hard work you have put in, I bet you had a great big smile across you face. Hopefully now you can do a little bit more work to get her finished and up the mileage each run you have out.

Mike Redrose group