Where did you drive to with your TR today

There was a previous thread where questions were asked. along the lines:- 
Are there occasions where you feel you could ignore Governments  instructions  / guidelines without being irresponsible foolish.

It got relatively little response, but it appears from posts here there are, in some cases those can as Individuals justify it by having a reasonable excuse or it seems because want to.

I feel desperately sad for anyone living in a confined space and little Prospect of a project.
We all have limits and providing we are not effecting others should we pass judgement? it seems your posts are providing enjoyment for others.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sunset at John o'Groats

Took my cousin out to lunch. She was born in 1918.   Tom

Lovely end to a lovely day. Crisp winter coastal run, and down to the beach for a stroll at sundown.  Happy new year all, Deggers

Posted Images

Took the TR6 out for it first drive of the year. The sun was shining and we urgently needed something from Tesco. Good to get some fresh air, hood down and a few country lanes. Sorted. I planned to take a photo but was too busy enjoying the moment.

Mick

Took TR7 out of garage, found Ignition light wasn't working out on my Tr7, putting a new bulb in I manage to pull the speedo cable  out of dash, outer cable separate from fixing, ordered new cable, new door cards arrived.  41 year old ones starting to disintegrate, so fitted them Saturday, when I finished, happened to notice the horn was not working.  Checking the fuses found one blown, so replaced it, working again.  Now though, side lights now not working.  Removed fuse board in glove box, cleaned all connections replaced fuses, replaced board. Sidelights now working as is horn and interior light.  Fitted phone holder to windscreen for Waze sat nav with speed indicator. Advice please should I leave the Speedo well alone and get a professional to do it :angry:

Derek 

Should have found a more appropriate topic.

Edited by Misfit
Apologies wrong topic,

Had to get Brenda out of the garage this morning to make up new kitchen units, unfortunately ( or fortunately) we did not stop at the end of the drive and had a very pleasant drive round, had to call at a shop for essential goods to make it all legal.

Mike Redrose group 

F724F822-0FBC-4A5A-8CF3-EB4FB287D127.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Lebro said:

Lovely Photo,  you should enter that one in a competition !

Bob.

And the sun rise picture :D

great shots 

great pictures

give him a map and he'll be your navigator in no time

3 hours ago, Mick Forey said:

A spirited drive down some country lanes, a pleasant walk around the grounds of Calke Abbey and an ice cream, all in glorious sunshine, spring is here. Mick

20210324_141835.thumb.jpg.9823c2eb1d369dbe100d306db55a42d8.jpg

Wonderful picture Mick.  Could be long ago .....

Cheers

Dan

Landmark - I finally have a piccie to post in this thread ..

2032727144_TR2021-03-25002s.jpg.f43ff2fe0a38cc1ca28b536c7e33b2b1.jpg

Met up with my buddy Steve, at one of our local Costa Coffees, for a double shot of caffeine and to introduce him to Katie, poke around under the bonnet and to put the worlds to right. Carphone Warehouse is still closed, but Tesco's in store mobile shop is open.  It was a beautiful spring day, shame about the location, but at least within the present guidelines. 

Pete

I thought we are not allowed to go on holiday.......!!!!

I hope we are allowed to travel more than 5 miles soon, beginning to feel like a caged Lion. A year stuck at home is a very long time.

There is a property in Cornwall that I am very interestead in, are we allowed to go and view it?

Edited by SuzanneH