Where did you drive to with your TR today

A pleasant trip out in the late afternoon as the sunset, over to the Old Sodbury crossroads on the A46, and a few miles north before heading back through Little Badminton and Badminton proper back to Burton. Very pleasant - even better having had Robsport put in a new heater matrix and pipes. It will make it much more pleasant to use it in the forthcoming winter months. Many thanks to Robsport for sorting this.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sunset at John o'Groats

Took my cousin out to lunch. She was born in 1918.   Tom

Lovely end to a lovely day. Crisp winter coastal run, and down to the beach for a stroll at sundown.  Happy new year all, Deggers

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Today the 'Blue Racer' TR4  went for a significant drive - all of 1/4 mile to its winter hibernation nest.

It hadn't been out since early July (MOT)  whilst I played with the 4A.

Over the last week or so I have sorted out a number of running issues - stale fuel, dodgy coil

Today I found the dizzy cap may have been TRacking. I couldn't see any marks but changing it brought about an improvement.  However driving on its not so long journey it was definitely missing on one plug.

Now the garage is empty I can get on with some other projects. I bought a TIG welder the other day and am dying to try it out. Also the 4A needs its dash support sorting out to accommodate the switches for the electric windows.

Roger

• 3 weeks later...

Tier 4 :o, fortunately I managed to get LNK out for a quick spin on Tuesday. I'd spent some of lock down fitting new (to me) MX5 seats 

They obviously needed a test drive . . . . .

20201126_134902_resized_2.jpg

20201215_143441.jpg

Edited by North London Mike
9 hours ago, 2long said:

And for the daily double, the weather was so good the 2 insisted on an outing as well

Dan

3DFB1382-38A0-41AB-9F15-4A9EFFB573C4.jpeg

D76D8717-F3E6-4D2E-B813-234D659C4CE9.jpeg

Dan you are teasing us with your fantastic weather and non lock down. 

Until last night we were planning a Christmas bubble trip to Anglesey after most of the year away from vulnerable family, with a beach walk with the dogs on Christmas Day but after 14 days of very strict self isolation to enable this, wales is now closed  and the visit snatched away.

do a trip for me on your Island visit a beach and enjoy a great Christmas 

H

• 2 weeks later...

Great photos Dan (and not at all envious of where you live! :D)

Tell me what are the two holes, screwhead  marks on the glove box lid I can see? 

Cheers

Iain

That’s a good idea Bob. 

pictures of this time on another year ( could say last year but we were in lock down in March !!)