• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sunset at John o'Groats

Took my cousin out to lunch. She was born in 1918.   Tom

Lovely end to a lovely day. Crisp winter coastal run, and down to the beach for a stroll at sundown.  Happy new year all, Deggers

Posted Images

Hi Folks,

had a lovely drive down to the New Forest today.  The weather was overcast going there.

Had lunch a Keyhaven.   

When I came out of the pub I found a parking ticket (penalty notice) on my screen. The bl**dy parking ticket (£2/2Hrs) had blown off the dash top onto the floor.

The drive home was Monsoon territory.  Thankfully my TR6 wiper mod' worked very well.

Roger

14 minutes ago, Mick Forey said:

That happened to me once (or did some rogue steal it?) I now take a photo of the ticket on the car so can prove I bought one.

Mick

Hi Mick,

You could have found one on the ground.= or from an exiting driver.

I normally photo mine also but as it was not on the dash top then one is still in breech of not displaying  it. They have you by the nadgers all the time.

Roger

23 hours ago, Mick Forey said:

That happened to me once (or did some rogue steal it?) I now take a photo of the ticket on the car so can prove I bought one.

Mick

It happened to me in Totnes too. Whether blown off or taken I don’t know, but fortunately we had a number in our group: so I wrote and Appealed and provided their tickets to show we had all bought tickets with a letters . They voided the ticket. I also photograph my ticket and write My Reg number on it.

• 2 weeks later...