Where did you drive to with your TR today

It's great that people are getting out again and I appreciate all the great pictures. I have started to do grocery shopping more frequently now that everyone has got comfortable with the new normal and I can take the TR6 to the grocery store as I did today. After a slow start and a cold spring we had a spectacular summer day today. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sunset at John o'Groats

Took my cousin out to lunch. She was born in 1918.   Tom

Lovely end to a lovely day. Crisp winter coastal run, and down to the beach for a stroll at sundown.  Happy new year all, Deggers

Posted Images

Went for a lovely 35 mile drive, stopped for an ice cream in the deserted market town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch, then and filled-up with Momentum 99 at Tesco.  Saw a number of classic cars and bikes, including a TR6, all enjoying the weather and the chance to get out.

Mick

Don’t know if Sir John would be turning in his grave or, quietly chuckling?............ Drove the 3A just a few miles to the corner shop to hear some teenagers exclaim “Damn that’s a cool Whip! " as I came round a corner...

Loads of (lesser) old cars out and about on the way; Aston's, Jag's, MG's, Tatty Moggie and a shiny T-Bird.... 

Drove to Barnard Castle today.

I’ve been having trouble with my eyesight recently, and I was advised it was the best place to go to get it tested.

Charlie.

Afternoon all just got back from a morning run in the hills of Buxton, had a couple of stops for a short walk and then called at the lambing shed for fresh supplies and two scones for afternoon coffee, let’s hope we can all get out soon as a group again.

Mike Redrose group 

341DB53A-B197-43AF-9DD2-71343E196D3B.jpeg

49261526-9462-431F-A74D-25C0AE33B679.jpeg

60B75A8A-6CAF-4D5B-B172-4B56F4A40342.jpeg

3208F640-F573-40F6-8895-0D8906DE2DEE.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Lebro said:

20200527_112610.thumb.jpg.e11503524fc98887d9c949b9d924eeea.jpg

Went to the post office

You sure it wasn't for a HOT BACON ROLL??? :D

Thanks bob :D

Car is looking great In the sunshine.

tempted to take mine out and see how it drives after all the front end work. 
(a road test Safer than an eyesight test on the road :ph34r:)

No Slapton car parks were to busy, I did note the takeaway fish and chips available to purchase, I use considerable control and continued on with out stopping. Aimed for Beesands place was virtually deserted turned to the left when we got there towards the four cottages. Then on to Kingsbridge unfortunately got stuck behind a lorry and 2 cars got rid of it when I went up through Kingsbridge town centre . Great drive to Totnes and home with no restrictions. Big :D all the way home 

4 hours ago, RogerH said:

Today I drove out of the driveway, halfway across the road and back into the driveway.

One job finished another starting.

Not the longest drive but very satisfying.

Roger

Further than I managed Roger.

Ready for my first run since lockdown today. Turned on ignition. Everything humming. Hit the starter button. One big groan then... nothing.

Battery been on charge but....check records...and its six and a half years old...so probably kaput!

New one already on its way...Pretty deflating though after the build up.

Miles 

11 minutes ago, MilesA said:

Further than I managed Roger.

Ready for my first run since lockdown today. Turned on ignition. Everything humming. Hit the starter button. One big groan then... nothing.

Battery been on charge but....check records...and its six and a half years old...so probably kaput!

New one already on its way...Pretty deflating though after the build up.        flat battery  :lol::lol:

Miles