Where did you drive to with your TR today

Interesting Tom. I now see the 'like' once someone has 'liked' it. Now looking to the exact position of this on other 'non liked' post in this section (only applies to t he General & technical section).

But on other posts I cannot find the heart in a blue circle. I have quite a wide laptop and wonder if it is set too far across the page that it doesn't show on the forum, not only for me but also others. Might be more visible if it was to sit next to the 'Quote' button?

I run a website and forum and find this so frustrating as it is key to this forum.

Best wishes and thanks,

Mike

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sunset at John o'Groats

Took my cousin out to lunch. She was born in 1918.   Tom

Lovely end to a lovely day. Crisp winter coastal run, and down to the beach for a stroll at sundown.  Happy new year all, Deggers

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Lebro said:

Well I can't see it !   (windows 7)

Bob.

Exactly Lebro, and I can't even like your post on this!

it only appears for me once a post is liked

Edited by MikeThomas
27 minutes ago, MikeThomas said:

Exactly Lebro, and I can't even like your post on this!

it only appears for me once a post is liked

SAME HERE on Mac

47 minutes ago, Z320 said:

are you signed in?

Yes Z320, important to be signed in, just to let you know I've started a new thread and it would be really helpful if we could get your input there, enough of us posting might get the Register to do something about it, I've been try since 3rd October but getting nowhere.

Best wishes,

Mike

1 hour ago, boxofbits said:

But....Now I’m back on my iPhone or iPad there is definitely NO like button, so doesn’t work on the Safari browser either!

Kevin

Thanks Kevin for your update, just to let you know I've started a new thread and it would be really helpful if we could get your input there, enough of us posting might get the Register to do something about it, I've been try since 3rd October but getting nowhere.

The Frog at Skirmet. Beautiful sunny Autumn Drive, lots and lots of Red Kites from Hayes Middlesex to Skirmet, Buckinghamshire. Nice Rhubarb Gin and Fever Tree Tonic and a Palmers Copper Pale Ale plus a free Marlow Brewery Beer Glass because the pub has new glasses? Brie and Advocado Chiabatta and a Sausage and onion Bagette.

Across the Thames via the beautiful Marlow Bridge and home in time for the Budget. Our MP got a roasting and the Michael taken.....!!!

Edited by SuzanneH

100 odd miles with the windscreen fitted on M25 and M3 - mistake.  I had forgotten the air turbulence that the screen causes at motorway speeds - jolly nice on a country road and all that.  At least with aeroscreens the wind goes past you rather than buffeting.  It was all done for comfort as the weather forecast threatened rain, which it did, but not enough to have made aeroscreen driving unpleasant.

Peter W

1 hour ago, Pogo said:

Work . . . again.

The '2 has pretty much been my daily driver since May.

Getting a bit cold on the way in and back home again now though.

Had to put the hood up yesterday - early morning rain!

Roger

i-Rvx7pFm-L.jpg

Excellent.

You need TVG half height sidescreens - just cut the tops off some knackered ones....John Davis perfected them with a specially made half tonneau in the 1980's . 

Peter W

• 6 months later...

Took a trip out to a Donkey sanctuary near Buxton that was having an open day. 

Great run out in the Derbyshire Hills and Back via Buxton and A54 a road with the specs anti speeding system on and a 50 limit ah well :rolleyes:

48DB6BB9-3940-4AAE-887F-85A9CE1B7AC8.jpeg

EB354F65-16D7-4470-8231-250EF4C615FE.jpeg

376173F5-F231-43A8-9A61-1BB2F471AB8F.jpeg

Edited by Hamish
Sp
22 minutes ago, TorontoTim said:

Looks like a good run out, Hamish.  I'm glad that donkey on your TR got to go to the sanctuary - look at his (her?) poor ear!!!

It was either that coming home with us or a real one !! my wife is a donkey fan and the floppy eared toy was the easier option. We have our hands full with special needs dogs. !!

• 2 weeks later...

Having thought about selling the TR we have changed our minds and just completed a wonderful 400 mile run through the Northumberland back roads.Will also rejoin the register if it has lapsed.Pics of Ross castle road near Chillingham and 9 mile forest drive to Kielder Castle....this is as it says on the tin a forest road ie on the loose stuff but in good nick.Also had an Italia on the run and met up with a Peerless owner in Alnwick.

DSCN0792.JPG

DSCN0757.JPG

Stopped for my usual 'blowout' breakfast at my favourite cafe (Tolworth, Surrey) before visiting Cox & Buckes in Kingston for a natter and to sort out VUX's leaking exhaust in preparation for our 3 week touring holiday in Europe in a few weeks.

IMG_8084.thumb.JPG.52788614409cd6ce24cf5f2e7894d512.JPG

Cheers, Andrew