• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sunset at John o'Groats

Took my cousin out to lunch. She was born in 1918.   Tom

Lovely end to a lovely day. Crisp winter coastal run, and down to the beach for a stroll at sundown.  Happy new year all, Deggers

Posted Images

Interesting to see how many MK1 Jaguars there were as there isnt that many left on the road now (always one of my favourites and I owned one for 12yrs)

Stuart.

I went 4 miles to the local repair man to discuss the replacement of a caged nut after fitting a new bush to the accelerator pedal.

No question who had the better run out today. Well done Tim

Richard

9 hours ago, TorontoTim said:

Went out for a 400km Fall/Autumn run on the backroads east of Toronto at the weekend.

With the top down it was a bit cold and we met a bunch of weather (sunshine, rain, hail, sunshine again...) but it was a fun blast!!

IMG_20181020_1323254.jpg

Just love that picture Tim. 

Worthy of an October calendar pic

h

On 10/22/2018 at 12:16 PM, TorontoTim said:

Went out for a 400km Fall/Autumn run on the backroads east of Toronto at the weekend.

Cracking pictures Tim.

We had the 3A out for an enthusiastic spin through the woods - great fun. Happy to report the much needed 'T7 Design' heater is working like a champ!

TR forest7.jpg

Cheers, Deggers

Edited by Deggers

Drove up into Derbyshire today, after a cuppa at TR Enterprises. 

Beautiful day,  probably the last for a while so tucked the 5 up , maybe for a while sadly .

Conrad.

On 22 October 2018 at 12:16 PM, TorontoTim said:

With the top down it was a bit cold and we met a bunch of weather (sunshine, rain, hail, sunshine again...) but it was a fun blast!!

IMG_20181020_1323254.jpg

Superb photograph Tim. If there was a 'like' button I would have pressed it!

Kevin

13 minutes ago, boxofbits said:

Superb photograph Tim. If there was a 'like' button I would have pressed it!

Kevin

There is........... Far right hand side :) 

6 hours ago, brenda said:

Hamish it at the back of the Rock inn at Upper Hulme it is the ford that you can go through going up to the rear of the Roaches some great roads that way.

mike.  Redrose group 

20FBFA4F-9BEC-467E-85F8-71C08E9D0F2D.jpeg

Know the location well as we in the TCOC Ireland use Upper Hulme as a base when in the Derbyshire Dales especially after the IWE when it was in Malvern, 

115_3482.JPG

12 hours ago, tr6fan said:

I was at Bourton on the Water in the Cotswolds with Nene Valley TR Group-nine TRs, great weather (eventually!) and a really good day at the motor museum and pub!

20181028_131325.jpg

Love the "green" Mini!

Stuart.

14 hours ago, Tom Boyd said:

There is........... Far right hand side :) 

Tom, I've been looking for this 'Like' button ever since the software update and cannot find it. Emailed the office twice with no joy.

Where is it?

Mike

6 minutes ago, MikeThomas said:

Tom, I've been looking for this 'Like' button ever since the software update and cannot find it. Emailed the office twice with no joy.

Where is it?

Mike

Mike,

Look to the RHS of the post and you will see a heart in a blue circle. hover over that and you have choices of what 'emotion' you want to put - like/Haha/confused or sad.

I have 'liked' your post