VUX's new winter coat..........

That's a seriously "fitted" cover, Andrew! Looks nice. It will be interesting to see how TuRK's turns out.

The California Car Cover on my TR3B is a little baggier -- but I did add a nifty plate to tell me front from back.

i-wjsxF4r-X2.jpg

That's a seriously "fitted" cover, Andrew! Looks nice. It will be interesting to see how TuRK's turns out.

The California Car Cover on my TR3B is a little baggier -- but I did add a nifty plate to tell me front from back.

i-wjsxF4r-X2.jpg

+1 for TuRK's pyjamas Andrew!

Geoffrey sleeps in the nude at the moment........ :o:wub:

Ben

That garage is far too clean and tidy

I can't see a main protective bonding conductor to to gas pipe though!

BS 7671 Regulations 411.3.1.2 (ii) & 544.1.2 if you're into some light reading!!!

Regards

Bill

Hi Folks,

The cover is a superb fit and a quality product, hopefully TuRK's will look and fit equally well - Don, it'll be interesting to see how they tackle its rounded curves.

Yes, my garage is now clean and tidy but that's the only way I can fit my pride and joys in it - Tom, but you should see the garden shed, all the crap had to go somewhere; maybe I'll post a photo tomorrow?

Roger - good spot, I was thinking of cutting a few pieces out front and rear - that should do the trick!

Ben - yes pyjamas, or as my mate 'Dangerous Dave' called it 'a romper suit'.

Bill - another good spot, it's been like that since the house was built in 1985 - thanks for the 'light reading'............ :unsure:

Cheers

Andrew

I didn't think you were supposed to cover a red car, or has some one been pulling my pi@@er :blink:

I didn't think you were supposed to cover a red car, or has some one been pulling my pi@@er :blink:

Someone's winding you up mate, I've always covered my red TRs without any issues - maybe it's a different story if they're covered outside. I know that Baldrick covered his GT6 (kept outside) after it's respray, he was told not to and it blistered up.

Cheers

Andrew

Bu@@er

Best get one ordered then ;):D

Some times you do get duff info on here, but to be fair its the only instance in 9 years on here for me anyway

B)

PS where the foooooooooooook has my Dancing bear gone?

Edited by Clarkey

VUX's new winter coat arrived today from Classic Additions - made from cotton acrylic with a soft fleecy lining and fits like a glove, it's TuRK's turn next before winter sets in!

40454424_10212667835986012_2561429748425

Cheers

Andrew

That's a superb fit! A few more miles left before the winter though! :mellow:

• 1 month later...

TuRK's new winter coat arrived today, now both TRs are set for the warmest winter on record no doubt........:rolleyes:  TuRK's cover gets a bit more material but it's an equally good fit, especially getting the position and shape of the wing mirrors spot on. 

43462879_10212918441730999_5662401904278

43490711_10212918442291013_1563758740199

Cheers

Andrew

Very smart!  Can you specify where the mirror pockets are because Geoffrey's are mounted on the windscreen stanchions (an asymetrically at that!)?

14 minutes ago, Ben Freer said:

Very smart!  Can you specify where the mirror pockets are because Geoffrey's are mounted on the windscreen stanchions (an asymetrically at that!)?

Hi Ben,

Yes that’s what I did, gave the type and location on the wing but you would you have to give measurements if the mirror was mounted elsewhere.

Cheers

Andrew