Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not but I've reluctantly decided the time has come to sell my TR3. I thought I'd advertise it on here before it goes on carandclassic.

Its a1957 RHD Triumph TR3 with 3A front panel.

Salvador blue with black interior.

The car was shipped to South Africa in 1957 as knock-down-kit. Re-imported to UK in 2001 and fully UK registered.

Restored 2011-2013. Well over £10,000 spent including over £6000 on body work.

New parts include floors, sills, front wing, bonnet, suspension bushes and shocks, aluminium fuel tank, tyres, braided brake and clutch hoses, brakes parts including discs and greenstuff front pads, carbs were rebuilt by Andrew Turner, gauges overhauled, new distributor from the Distributor Dr, custom fabric wrapped wiring loom, sports exhaust system, revotec electric fan (puller), rack and pinion steering, carpet set, seat belts...lots of bills and photos....

Comes with a factory steel hardtop which is also freshly painted in salvador blue although it doesn’t have fitting kit or headlining but does have the rear screen. Comes with a good tonneau cover and hood frame but no hood. Side screens are tatty. Currently has aero-screens fitted but does have a full screen too. A few spares included but not many.

Tr4 Overdrive box fitted which works smoothly.

It is not a concours car, but it is a very presentable and usable example with excellent panel gaps and good paint work.

It’s done approximately 5000 trouble free miles since restoration.

Tax and MOT exempt, cheap to insure.

£25,000 ono. Part-ex considered.

Has an interesting history…

https://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/37234-what-have-i-got/?hl=durban&do=findComment&comment=281702

Car is located near Exeter, let me know if you have any questions or want some more info.

Many thanks,

Tom

post-11420-0-37909400-1535300782_thumb.jpgpost-11420-0-43787700-1535300857_thumb.jpgpost-11420-0-23567300-1535300901_thumb.jpgpost-11420-0-06194000-1535301110_thumb.jpg