Unused GoPro for sale!

I know that this probably is not the correct section to advertise this but, before I list it on eBay I thought that I would offer this on the forum.

A few months ago I bought two GoPro Hero 4 Silver cameras from GoPro. These are not brand new but factory refurbished items which are fully guaranteed for a year. I have used several Gopros over the years on the Cornwall evening runs and then decided to treat myself to the Hero 4s because they have the built in touch screen. In my opinion they are the best GoPro available, including all the later versions.

However, I have now sold my 13th and last TR and filming from a Mazda MX5 has no appeal to me.

So, I am keeping one and am offering the other. It is mint, as new, in its box with 10 months guarantee remaining. I will include an SD Card so its ready to go. If you check out the prices for used cameras, (without a guarantee), you will see that at £110 plus postage, it is an absolute steal.

PM me with any questions.

Rodders.

I know that this probably is not the correct section to advertise this but, before I list it on eBay I thought that I would offer this on the forum.

A few months ago I bought two GoPro Hero 4 Silver cameras from GoPro. These are not brand new but factory refurbished items which are fully guaranteed for a year. I have used several Gopros over the years on the Cornwall evening runs and then decided to treat myself to the Hero 4s because they have the built in touch screen. In my opinion they are the best GoPro available, including all the later versions.

However, I have now sold my 13th and last TR and filming from a Mazda MX5 has no appeal to me.

So, I am keeping one and am offering the other. It is mint, as new, in its box with 10 months guarantee remaining. I will include an SD Card so its ready to go. If you check out the prices for used cameras, (without a guarantee), you will see that at £110 plus postage, it is an absolute steal.

PM me with any questions.

Rodders.

I CANNOT EDIT THIS POST!!!

CORRECTION, 7 MONTHS GUARANTEE REMAINING AND THE PRICE IS £100 plus postage.