TR6 racing at SPA 2017

Really enjoyed watching this video. Clearly a well set up car and a good driver. Almost all the competition were Brit registered. Maybe you were there??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlFVTCbC8lU

Hi Sean,

Yes, I was there. I was in the Sapphire Blue TR6, No 78, in front of the filming car until an embarrassing spin in La Source corner (approx. 6-35 into the video.)

Dave McD

Hi Sean.

Thanks for posting that, really enjoyed it. I presume you went ? What are the costs ?

I did Silverstone classic this year and it amazing value.

Cheers Mark.

Hi Mark,

No I wasn't there. Just came across the video on YT and really enjoyed it so thought I'd share.

Hi Sean,

Yes, I was there. I was in the Sapphire Blue TR6, No 78, in front of the filming car until an embarrassing spin in La Source corner (approx. 6-35 into the video.)

Dave McD

I saw that Dave. It was bad luck as you seemed to be going very well up to that point. Certainly staying ahead of the filming car.

Many thanks for posting that. Everything F1 isn’t. JJC

Cheers JJC I agree with that.

We've done the spa classic in the spring a couple of times. Organised through the TSSC. Reasonably cheap and good fun.

Tim