Electric windscreen washer pump

My 3A has an original Lucas square glass washer bottle and top. The original electric pump is long gone and it operates from a small external electric pump which is fine in practice.

However, as my list of tasks on the car seemed to be diminishing (!) I wondered if anyone had identified a replacement electric pump that fitted in the space in the box for the original pump on top of the glass jar lid.

PS I am not so fussed that I will be replacing it with the expensive repro version!

Thanks - Miles

If you still have the internals of the original pump motor then I suspect that the internals of a separate one may well be able to be adapted to suit.

Stuart..

When I used to restore and run Jaguars many years ago those pumps were always a problem due to water ingress into the housing but a careful strip down and clean of the armature and a bit of ingenuity to make some new brushes and they would often be coaxed back into life. The Jaguar version had 3 wires as it would give a specific timed spray from just a quick flip of the switch which was a momentary flick switch

Stuart.