Need an engine hoist

Hi how long do you need it for ?

Hi Ian

Thx for the offer, I will need it twice if that's okay. Firstly in about a weeks time to lift out the engine, and then a month or so later once I've replaced the chassis leg and cross member.

My number is 07867 987530. Can you let me have your number and then we can arrange a date and time.

Rgds

Adrian

I've got one you can borrow...…….I am 4 mile south of Aylesbury in Cuddington

Ian

Hi Ian

Not sure if this posted properly - as I'm new to the forum

Thx for the offer, I will need it twice if that's okay. Firstly in about a weeks time to lift out the engine, and then a month or so later once I've replaced the chassis leg and cross member.

My number is 07867 987530. Can you let me have your number and then we can arrange a date and time.

Rgds

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Many websites these days have herds of Autobot computers ( fully automated) roaming their pages looking for unwary e mail addresses or phone numbers that are attached to your post, they Nick it and use it for pinching your identity or other nefarious purposes.

I would remove your phone number and thencontact Ian by tapping on his avatar ( or where it would be) or his moniker ( Steamy) and send a PM ( there should be "Send me a message " on his page which is a Personal message) which is confidential and able to display your personal details safely. When he returns the details on a PM (red number will display alongside your name at the top of the page) click on it and you can have a confidential discussion with him.

Mick Richards

Hello Adrian

I have left voicemail message for you.

I hadn't looked at forum for a few days so hadn't seen your reply...sorry for that and also sorry if I gave you some concerns. Offer is still there if you still want it!

Regards

Ian