Silverstone Classic Exhibitors

I was at Silverstone classic this year and there was an exhibitor showing a fold away garage. It had a fabric top and ran on tracks, try as I might I can't find the name of the company selling them

Anybody have a better memory than me ?

I have tried looking back at the trade stand list on the web but nothing is jumping out at me

Hamilton classics?

Nope not them I'm afraid

https://rolloutcovers.co.uk/

were there.

Alan

Thats the one ! thanks

To be honest I have tried them all, Hamilton classics, carcoon, etc and all have lasted no more than 18 months. The material breaks down with sunlight and that's in Scotland!!!!!!!! The Hamilton classics one split across the round roof seam and the rest of the material just fell apart, the inner survived for a little while longer but it was no longer waterproof. I think it was Chinese manufacture and not sure that snow and rain and sun and frost all in the same day is an issue there!

The silver coating on the Carcoon top part started to crack and wrinkle up. To be fair they (Carcoon) replaced it but not before I sent it back leaving me with a temporary garden function tent as a cover. They do work but are not so good when you have a foot or so of snow they just collapse so you need to be out there brushing it off as it falls.

If you are looking for a temporary cover I would suggest looking at Fan Cover as they use UV stabilised material and are Danish which does tend to produce quality items. I have a brand new one still in the packing and the frame is made from seriously thick galvanised round tube. The cover seems to be the same as lorry curtain sides or tarps.

BR

Rod