Forum software update now live Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Graham

TR250 wanted

With the rebuild of BUO (TR6) rapidly drawing to a close, I'm now on the hunt for my next project and the LHC and I quite fancy a 6 cylinder Michelotti car. Since we couldn't afford a 5 that leaves a TR250!

As already stated looking for a project car, but something that is more than a log book and a chassis plate :ph34r:

As BUO has been built with touring in mind, thinking of going a bit more 'hardcore' this time so road legal Sprint car is the plan.

Does anybody know of any cars that might be suitable.

ATB Graham

Graham,

Nothing to do with me, but this is for sale https://www.tr-register.co.uk/classified/2129/TR250-Project

It could even be correctly reregistered as a TR250!

David

David yes had a look at that one and the seller and I couldn't agree on price unfortunately.

I have a 250 on its way from Georgia here are a couple of pics bodywork is needed, Floor for certain, if interested let me know by PM.

The surrey top will be sold separately since they fetch very silly money.

post-4234-0-14124100-1532942046_thumb.jpg

post-4234-0-42827700-1532942067_thumb.jpg

Graham

Morse Classics have a 250 for sale, it comes with extras apparently, a bit pricey but might not be the project you're looking for.

Good luck hunting.

:)

Graham

Morse Classics have a 250 for sale, it comes with extras apparently, a bit pricey but might not be the project you're looking for.

Good luck hunting.

:)

Isn't morse classics selling a mg midget that looks like a TR6......

Because that what it says on the V5 !!

Hi Graham,

Have you tried Tomtr250 on here, he always has something or something on the way from the states.

Cheers,

Conrad.

Hi Graham, Tom has one for sale on e:bay at the present time, but its one hell of a project B)

Rex

Ü

With the rebuild of BUO (TR6) rapidly drawing to a close, I'm now on the hunt for my next project and the LHC and I quite fancy a 6 cylinder Michelotti car. Since we couldn't afford a 5 that leaves a TR250!

As already stated looking for a project car, but something that is more than a log book and a chassis plate :ph34r:

As BUO has been built with touring in mind, thinking of going a bit more 'hardcore' this time so road legal Sprint car is the plan.

Does anybody know of any cars that might be suitable.

ATB Graham

Hi Graham,

I understand there's a couple of boys from out beyond County Cork, that have been buying TR 5s and changing them into TR250s, get in fast.

Mick Richards