Problem fitting 4 seasons heater valve

I'm off to the states in aug. Could get a couple then and bring em back?

Same here - I log in to the .com site no problem and it says they do delivery to uk c/w customs charges. But in the checkout when I select my address it claims there's an error. Help says it might be one of several things including no delivery to your country. Can I phone someone to ask for help? 'Course not, it's a bloody computer. Grrrr!

Cheers, Richard

I've just bought 2 off from the Amazon UK site and they have confirmed shipped to UK with a tracking No. I've done it before and it's easy..

best Bill

I couldn't find it on the UK site - do you have a link?

Get an in line version off ebay - search on 5/8 heater valve Taxi and there it is. £14.50 delivered. Then you just need an adaptor for the head and a 90 degree pipe. Doddle. Bend the cable or Revington TR have a neat connector block for a fiver.

Colin

post-13949-0-62873200-1532024879_thumb.jpg

post-13949-0-27647000-1532024890_thumb.jpg

Get an in line version off ebay - search on 5/8 heater valve Taxi and there it is. £14.50 delivered. Then you just need an adaptor for the head and a 90 degree pipe. Doddle. Bend the cable or Revington TR have a neat connector block for a fiver.

Colin

Colin I tried to find the connector block but can't seem to locate it on there site, any chance of a link?

Cheers

Gareth

How did you get Amazon to do this. They don't appear to ship to the UK.

Daz

I just used this link....Ordered one and its on its way apparently and currently being shipped to me

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000C2UVQ4/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On 7/19/2018 at 10:18 PM, Mk2 Chopper said:

Colin I tried to find the connector block but can't seem to locate it on there site, any chance of a link?

Cheers

Gareth

Nothing fancy needed to make your own,large type Electrical Connector take out one of the Screws and use as Pilot Hole drill out to 4.5mm strip off plastic for a neater look place down onto Everco Shaft and your Heater Cable is them held with the other Screw,Simples.

Edited by TR NIALL

Nothing fancy needed to make your own,large type Electrical Connector take out one of the Screws and use as Pilot Hole drill out to 4.5mm strip off plastic for a neater look place down onto Everco Shaft and your Heater Cable is them held with the other Screw,Simples.

Wow that's so ingeniously simple, thanks for that, I shall go and make one forthwith!

I love this forum and all the knowledge the members have and freely share :)

Edited by Mk2 Chopper

Wow that's so ingeniously simple, thanks for that, I shall go and make one forthwith!

I love this forum and all the knowledge the members have and freely share :)

Just make sure its the Largest Connector 60amp I think they are classed as. Edited by TR NIALL

I just used this link....Ordered one and its on its way apparently and currently being shipped to me

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000C2UVQ4/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thats interesting as it still comes up with "Wont ship to this address" for me.

Stuart.

Colin

Is this it? https://www.revingtontr.com/product/rtr1487/name/clamp-block-assembly

That looks like it. Perhaps double check with them before ordering. They sell the complete kit but it's touching £100. Let me know if you are struggling and I'll dig out the invoice/part number.

Thanks,

Colin

FYI I used to find the everco valve for around $22 but the lowest price that I can find today is $29 from Rock Auto. Still a good deal for a fit and forget heater valve. I have never understood why the UK TR parts suppliers have not stocked them, Perhaps insufficient volume, margin or no viable supplier.

That looks like it. Perhaps double check with them before ordering. They sell the complete kit but it's touching £100. Let me know if you are struggling and I'll dig out the invoice/part number.

Thanks,

Colin

OK cheers Colin.

FYI I used to find the everco valve for around $22 but the lowest price that I can find today is $29 from Rock Auto. Still a good deal for a fit and forget heater valve. I have never understood why the UK TR parts suppliers have not stocked them, Perhaps insufficient volume, margin or no viable supplier.

Sounds like a good business opportunity for someone in the UK then. :)

Sounds like a good business opportunity for someone in the UK then. :)

I used to get Stan to send me a bunch of them at a time but when the Dollar rate went down it was making them too expensive with shipping and tax.

Stuart.

Hi,

I ditched the heater valve over twenty years ago. No regrets.

The car is toasty in the winter and roofs down in the summer. The one functioning lever is always on defrost.

If i was wanting to control flow thru the heater I would fit a 12V solenoid.

Just my opinion. For my daily.

Cheers,

Iain.