TR PARTS FOR DISPOSAL

In preparing for our imminent move from Aldbury to Thame, I have discovered the following:

1) Anti-Roll Bar, diameter 5/8” (15.5mm), distance between eyes 33.75” (86mm), some parts of fittings remain. GONE

2) Anti-Roll Bar, diameter 5/8” (15.5mm), distance between eyes 33.75” (86mm), slight bend, no fittings. GONE

3) Propeller shaft #1 (from TR2/3/4).GONE

4) Propeller shaft #2 (from TR2/3/4).GONE

5) TR4 flywheel with ring gear. Weighs 21 lb (9.5kg) – about 10 lb less than standard. Lightened by machining just over ½” (1.35mm) depth and 13/16” (2.0mm) towards the centre from the outer edge (where it has greatest affect on inertia), and so the cover plate is mounted on pillars and fixed with Allen screws. SOLD

6) TR4 clutch cover plate (to fit the flywheel). SOLD

7) Rear springs for TR2/3/4 – no information on these as I cannot remember how/when I acquired them! SOLD

8) Steering rack, probably from TR7, but lacks the arm on one side.

To be collected from Aldbury, near Tring (Herts).

I don’t want lots of cash, I just want to be rid of the parts to TR people who could make use of them, not into the skip at the dump!

PM me if interested.

Ian Cornish

Edited by ianc