100,000 miles Today !

My TR5 has just rolled the clock round to all the Zero's, a great effort on her part !

How many more of you have driven through this Milestone.?

Will she go round the clock again ? I reckon so with some regular maintenance and a few new parts.

So you can go far in a TR....

Cheers,

Conrad.post-9756-0-60931700-1531297015_thumb.jpg

Edited by openroad

Well done Conrad!

I can't match Roger's amazing journey, he's just about driven to the moon in his TR. My GT6 went round the clock about 5 years ago.

Nigel

Well done Conrad!

I can't match Roger's amazing journey, he's just about driven to the moon in his TR. My GT6 went round the clock about 5 years ago.

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

I think Prof. Pete C is well ahead of me.

Roger

Conrad

Well done a big Milestone for your 5

I had a Triumph 2000 in the 80's do 100,000+ miles too.

I'm sure Harry Webster and his team never imagined these cars would still be going strong 50 years on! :D

Regards

Gary

It looks like I have to put a few more gallons of petrol in to catch up with you lads.!

It's all good fun,

Maybe have a line of cars at the International, 100k reached, 200k reached and more.

Cheers,

Conrad.

Too much driving not enough working Conrad

It made it an easy answer to the Insurance company question, what's the current mileage.

I thought they were for driving Clem, not just polishing, and I have been working on her too !!

Off out this weekend to Clumber Park Classic Car Show...might see some of you there.

Conrad.

Welcome to the club, Conrad!

I've got one TR250 with 123,000 miles on its most recent engine rebuild, with no sign of wearing out ( there have been water pumps, alternators, distributor rebuilds and timing gear renewals ).

I have a hunch few of their contemporaries can go this distance without major overhaul; oddly they have higher values too for the most part.

Cheers,

Tom