new owner in essex

Hi Thunderbird 1

You will be surprised at the number of cars around you in the Frinton, Walton area! Depending on what you need help with I can help with names and "experts" - can I recommend that you visit your local group who meet at Copford on the last Thursday of the month but I will PM my details as well.

Cheers

Ian

hi pits Paul (but there is a Thunderbirds thing going on in my life !

appreciate the responses , ive spoken to Ian and will come to the Alma at the end of the month ...even after 1 conversation i now realise they all smell of petrol not just mine ...im being educated !

Paul

Hi and welcome to TR ownership.

I'm in Colchester and look forward to seeing you at the Alma in Copford later on this month if you can make it- I'm sure you will enjoy the evening, the cars and the beer!!

I have lots of contacts so will PM you shortly with my details

Cheers

Rich

• 9 months later...
On 7/6/2018 at 2:44 PM, Thunderbird1 said:

Good afternoon comrades : ive just acquired my lovely TR6 and live in Frinton on sea , which isn't too far from Colchester : im looking for recommendations for servicing and repairs in my area ..thanks in advance

Hi Thunderbird1,

I too am in Frinton, with a '72 TR6. If you're off to the Alma on the 25th, we could go in convoy! Only if it's dry and sunny of course!! ;)

Hi guys  - be good to see you both at the Alma next week if you can make it - its a popular venue with great beer and decent food if you want a bite to eat and usually a good turnout of cars

Cheers

Rich