Hi guys. My 3a OS indicators will not work despite fitting new horn /indicator switch, stator tube cable, connecters ect.. If I put power to the cables at the front RH flasher (green white) all lights work. If it put the power feed from the switch to the right hand indicator into the left hand lead (green red) the L H works fine so the feed from the switch is fine? LH all works O.K. as does the horn so any ideas please?. Even tried with the engine running, desperate I know but hey you never know. Powderham Show at Exeter tomorrow and Sunday so if you are there say hi. Cheers Chris.

Baffling. You seem to have done the basic diagnostic checks except perhaps connecting the LH light feed (Gn/Rd from the switch) to the RH lights. I assume you are doing this wire swappery at the connectors from the base of the column? Are these standard bulbs or LEDS?

Hi Rob thanks for your reply. Still on original lamps & bulbs and as I say If you connect a live feed to the os indicator circuit, front and rear light up fine

Will try LH live from switch to RH and see what happens. Watch this space Cheers Chris.

Rob thank for making your suggestion, tried it but no joy, however looking at the loom closely it looked as if it had been repaired.Cut the casing back and bingo a P.O. has joined a short section of wire onto indicator feed using a coloured wire similar to both main feed and RH indicator, swopped the wires from the switch to feed and visa versa and Boom, job done. Thanks again Rob my hairdresser will be eternally gratefull as I was pulling so much out. Cheers again Chris