Powder Blue Furlex

Hi, A friend of mine with a TR4 on Sunday at the IWE saw a TR4 with powder blue furlex, exactly the colour he wants. He cannot seem to find any anywhere else.

The owner was not around but his mates said he is on the forum as isle of wight bob.

If so can Bob PM me with an idea where he got the furlex from and I will pass the info on.

Many thanks Rex

Hi, A friend of mine with a TR4 on Sunday at the IWE saw a TR4 with powder blue furlex, exactly the colour he wants. He cannot seem to find any anywhere else.

The owner was not around but his mates said he is on the forum as isle of wight bob.

If so can Bob PM me with an idea where he got the furlex from and I will pass the info on.

Many thanks Rex

Hi Rex,

looking at the 'members listing' there isn;t an Isle of Wight Bob.

There is Dave IOW.

There are only a few resident TR's on the chalky lump. Why not send Pinkie a PM asking the question.

Roger

I believe TRF carries colored version of the furflex….at least I thought I saw it listed a little bit ago while looking thru one of their online catalogues.

TRF carries "blue" furflex, but not strictly "powder blue". As with most things Charles Runyan does, his colors match the original factory offerings.

http://trf.zeni.net/wc/specials8.1/14.php