attach picture to PM

Hi Carsten,

this is the method discovered by Bob LeBroc

Attach your pic to a normal posting BUT do not post it. It can be attached to any active post. BUT do not post.

This puts the pic into 'My Media'.

Go to the PM screen and complete your text. Then open 'My Media' top address bar.

Click on the top left button - find your pic and hit the bottom right button ( you will see what I mean)

Bobs your uncle.

Roger

I updated this a while ago. I noticed that if you did not actually make the 1st post, the the picture would a short time later be removed from "my media" What I do now is goto the post in this area call "My Media" make a post, or if you have done so in the past just edit the existing post by adding more photos or PDF's or music tracs - whatever. save the changes, and then the new stuff is in your "My Media" for good, or at least untill you delete it.

Bob.

https://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/62951-my-media/

Oh, & by the way Roger it's "Le Brocq" if you dont mind, and, as an only child I am no bodies uncle :D

Edited by Lebro