Photo

Latest stage of the rebuild

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kiwi-jim

kiwi-jim
  • 324 posts
  • Cars Owned::Work in the real estate industry, but have outside interests in sports such as Rugby and jetboating. Spent 5 years restoring a 54 Citroen L15 that I still have, and 6 years restoring a 55 TR3, now I am onto a 62 TR4 restoring as a works replica look a like. possible the only one in NZ.

Posted 28 June 2018 - 01:51 AM

Thought in case you are interested I would post a link to where I am at with the rebuild   the latest photos are at the end   but you will also get an idea of why its taken me so long

cheers

https://photos.googl...kpYZE9EMFZLdll3

#2 Hamish

Hamish
  • TR Register Members
  • 1,563 posts
  • Cars Owned::Daily driver Audi A5 sportback Quattro
    TR3a (used in club sprint and hillclimbs)

Previous too many to list.
    Inc motorbikes.

Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:47 AM

It always amazes me the skills and attention to detail you guys have.
Together with the amazing spaces that you have to do the work.
Garage envy.

H

#3 kiwi-jim

kiwi-jim
  • 324 posts
  • Cars Owned::Work in the real estate industry, but have outside interests in sports such as Rugby and jetboating. Spent 5 years restoring a 54 Citroen L15 that I still have, and 6 years restoring a 55 TR3, now I am onto a 62 TR4 restoring as a works replica look a like. possible the only one in NZ.

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:14 AM

Thanks Hamish, not sure about the skills so much, I am just an enthuastic amateur, it's when I see experts like Stuart etc I get jealous.
The garage space is a luxury and I am lucky in that respect.
Cheers and thanks for looking

#4 aleda

aleda
  • TR Register Members
  • 175 posts
  • Cars Owned::TR2, TR3,TR3A, Frogeye Sprite,Triumph Herald 13/60, BMW2002, TR4A

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:18 PM

What a challenge that must be and to get parts to NZ as well. Well done is not enough.
Enjoy driving it one day soon.
Christine
Christine in Essex

#5 kiwi-jim

kiwi-jim
  • 324 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:15 AM

Thanks Christine 

cheers Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users