Inlet & Exhaust Valve Cap Identification

Can anyone identify this Inlet & Exhaust Valve Cap, sits between top of valve stem and rocker.

I have just stripped my TR4 engine and was suprised to find these parts. The valves are apparently triumph herald design but correct diameters for TR4. Could this be tuning improvement giving wide contact area for rocker face or is it just a case that previous owner had some used parts available that fitted?

post-12091-0-97963500-1529856942_thumb.jpgpost-12091-0-38606200-1529857049_thumb.jpgpost-12091-0-47597100-1529857140_thumb.jpgpost-12091-0-04174700-1529857215_thumb.jpg

My first post appologies for etiquette

If those valeves are aHerald, they have been modified, appapparently with a grinder, to remove the channel for collets,and leave that smooth sided groove, apparently for a valeve cap witha key hole.

A DOO (Damned Original Owner) I fear, with strange ideas, or verybshort of money. I'm sure you can find proper TR4 valves from the usual suppliers.

John