TR 2 body panel repairs

Hi, I am ready to restore my TR 2 short door and was wondering if anyone can recommend good body panel repairers, I am in North Wales but would travel for the right recommendation etc. There are plenty of companies advertising in Classic car magazines but a recommendation would be helpful.

Hi,

I can highly recommend a company who have totally restored the body on my 1955 TR2. They are based in Stone, Staffordshire. MidlandPaintwerks Tel 01785 818478 and ask for Stuart or Drew.

There are plenty of photos of their work on their facebook page (including my TR2 which will be painted by them in the coming months).

They are currently selling a bespoke repair panel for the TR2/3 lower front wing which actually fits unlike the offerings of other suppliers and at a cheaper price.

Give them a call or PM me if you require any further pictures of their work. You will not be disappointed.

Best wishes

Ade

Edited by AJ2014