TR 2 anybody......or spares

Hi Guys,

Just noticed that somebody local ( 3 hrs from here) is selling 2 TR2's for restoration. He is asking 3000 Cad$ ( about 2000 sterling I think).

I'll try to go over there this weekend and buy them if they are not in to bad a shape. So if anyone need some special TR 2 spares....

I'll keep you guys informed!

Yves

Hi Yves

I have friend in U.K (also has a house in Spain) who is busy rebuilding a TR2, so please keep me posted and then I will pass it on. He maybe wanting some small pieces, and as I am coming over to Vernon B.C. in Sept. I could bring them back with me, I say small pieces as they will have to go into the hold baggage.

Hope we can meet.

Dave

I need a bonnet prop bracket that bolts onto the front apron for a long door car,

Hi Guys,

Did send an email to the seller but no reply yet. I'm all week in Calgary, were the cars are, so hopefully he contacts me and I can go and have a look.

With all the PM 's I received and members commenting here on parts they need or want, makes me feel pretty confident that I can help some members if I can buy the cars. I think, but not sure , that they are both 1952 and both have an OD fitted.

Keep you posted!

Yves

The first TR2s were built in late 1953. My restoration car TS3732 O was built in September 1954. If these two are early ones they might have the bonnet prop bracket I am after so please let me know how you go.

Edited by John McCormack