Driver and passenger mats - any favorites?

I bought a pair that have turned out to be rubbish - sort of like cardboard (see photo). I have rubber mats but they just don't have a nice look. Anyone have a pair they like that aren't too expensive to buy new and they would recommend?

post-5998-0-39138500-1528966493_thumb.jpg

I bought a pair that have turned out to be rubbish - sort of like cardboard (see photo). I have rubber mats but they just don't have a nice look. Anyone have a pair they like that aren't too expensive to buy new and they would recommend?

I bought a rubber set of mats from Moss some time back which have the Triumph logo moulded in, and they seem to be good quality. Problem is if you go too cheap, your heal will be through them in no time. These are currently on offer from Moss for just under £23.

https://www.moss-europe.co.uk/rubber-footwell-mats-tr2-6-52361.html

Kevin

My daughter bought me a pair of TR3A front footwell carpets from the TR Register shop when my car finally returned to the road. These have been in the car for 40,000 miles hard use and are still in very good condition. Unfortunately, the current offering is different and looks very expensive in comparison.

I got mine from TRGB some years ago, probably the same as Moss but have lasted reasonably well.

I've got rubber mats that do the job but just don't look quite as nice as carpet ones. I'm sure there are some offerings..does Skinner do mats?