TR6 exchange recon gearbox

Hello all

Can anybody recommend a company that does exchange TR6 gearboxes (and perhaps J-type overdrives as well)? There don't seem to be any adverts for such services in the latest issue of TRaction. If possible, I would bring my existing box (tired but not actually broken) 'down south' to Lincoln for the International and do the exchange while at the show or in the area. The overdrive seems OK but it might make sense (cost permitting) to exchange that too while the heavy metal is out of the car.

Thanks

Mike.

Hi Mike, I spoke to ORS last year about a replacement TR6 gearbox and overdrive. At the time I think they wanted £ 1800-00 for a reconditioned box complete but would take the old one in exchange but still wanted about £ 1000-00 plus the old box.

Speak to ORS they are very helpful as I don't know if prices have gone up since then.

Rex

TR Shop will be there and they do boxes as well on outright buy and exchange as well.

Stuart.