Anybody seen this? https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183234020009

Not everyones cup of tea I know, but right up my street M.D. A proper job has been done on it. Small car + big engine = fun

Id be very tempted if it wasnt for a couple of points....the roll cage would certainly make it too tight for my Lardy ar*e, and the exhaust system is underneath the chassis which probably makes speed bumps (and most roads round our way) a no no

Shame.

Simon

post-3553-0-08093000-1527192786_thumb.jpeg

Interesting! And the builder got an eye for details. The license plate would fetch a lot of money in Rotterdam! FEY and D are all in 'Feyenoord': the football club from Rotterdam!

Menno

Just a typo I am sure - dont think you can edit titles either ????

We have discussed this car before, problem I can see is they didnt re-enforce the diff mounts and with that amount of power it wouldnt last long.

Stuart.

A newly built TR4 V8 fitted with a period 2.5 Daimler engine passed its mot yesterday in North Devon and is now awaiting its registration documents and number plate.

It wont be as quick but is probably more in keeping :-)

Edited by Drewmotty

A newly built TR4 V8 fitted with a period 2.5 Daimler engine passed its mot yesterday in North Devon and is now awaiting its registration documents and number plate.

It wont be as quick but is probably more in keeping :-)

Didnt John Hanna race one of those ?

Dont know why it says v4 in the title, should say v8!

Title changed for you